All students entering grades 1 through 6 will complete reading and math placement tests. This allows us to better understand how we can meet the needs of your child. The cost for this test is included within the regular registration fee.
- Pre-K – K: Tonie Banuelos – email@example.com
- 1st – 3rd Grade: Tammy Ranney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th – 6th Grade: Satina Sund – email@example.com
- Pre-Kindergarten (3 year olds): Michaela Orem – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 year olds): Vesna Mise – email@example.com
- Kindergarten: Tonie Banuelos – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Grade: Tammy Ranney – email@example.com
- 2nd Grade: Brittney Flores – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd Grade: Anna Sheehan – email@example.com
- 4th Grade: Lynda Locigno – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th Grade: Satina Sund – email@example.com
- 6th Grade: Jeri Cunningham – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th – 6th Grade Bands: Rob Arthurs – email@example.com
- 1st – 4th Grade General Music: Heather Arthurs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th, 6th Grade Bible: April Nunez – email@example.com
- 5th – 6th Grade Classroom Assistant, 1st – 6th Grade PE: April Nunez – firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Achievement Biztown
All 5th & 6th grade students participate in this day long event. Students are prepared for several months with applying for jobs, interviewing for jobs, and training for specific jobs in order to “run a city” for the day. Our students join with students from other schools to run a radio station, bank, food court, shopping plaza, television station, etc. They learn how to run the business and pay bills and then receive pay at the end of the day that they can spend in the city.
Presidential Fitness Challenge for all 1st grade through 6th grade students. Students push themselves to continually improve the amount of Curl-Ups and Pull-Ups they can do. They also participate in a timed ¼ mile, ½ mile, full mile and shuttle run. Students are tested and encouraged to improve their flexibility during the challenge.